Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tips to Increase Your Creativity and Learn to Put it in Work

Creativity is a very important feature of any person. You must have heard or read a line that so and so person is very creative at his work. What does this really mean? Can you guess? I do hope that you will agree with me if I tell you that every people have some type of creativity. Some have creativity to fight while some have good creativity. I would leave the first idea and I would really like tell about the second type of creativity.

Do you know what the difference between creative art and simple art is? I would like to answer to this question because this contain the matter what I want to say. The creative art is one which is totally new and has some new ideas painted on a paper. Where as simple art lacks creativity.

The creative nature is one of the very important characteristic for any type of job and even in school days. Creativity is not just enjoyed by the science graduate. The art and the commerce graduates are not far behind. The advertisement is totally dependent on the creativity. A person who has the creative nature is really excellent at preparing an advertisement. One of the most important features of advertisement preparation is creativity. I cannot forget one of my friends whose name was Aisha. She was really very good at cartoon making. I can really say that she was very creative. I really enjoyed her company. And I must say that you will also enjoy the company of somebody who is creative. This does not mean that I am not creative.

I would like to give some tips with the help of which you can implement creativity in your work. They are as follows:

1.As far as Aisha was concerned she used to add cartoons designed by her in the advertisement which she used to design. Her job was to design the advertisements. None of her advertisements went in vain and she was able to win the hearts of many buyers. She mixed her cartoon with some great slogans. I must say that there is a lesson to learn from this for every person. Either you are creative or not. You can really add some flavor to your work through your creativity. Either you are a web designer or an artist you will definitely win more heart if you come up with something new and attractive. Hence always try to do something new. However you should also follow your senior suggestion and before doing anything new you should inform them.

2.Make sure that your creativity does not harm the feelings of anybody. This is a must and you will have to keep this in mind. Either you are preparing an advertisement or you are preparing something else you should have the above point in mind.

These are some of the importance of creativity and also some of the ways through which you can impart creativity in your work. Hence make sure that you find out what sort of creativity you have in you and how it can be useful in your work.

No comments: